Monday, May 31, 2010

Weekend Recap

The Felix Family had a busy holiday weekend.... On Saturday, we went to a cookout at my uncle's house in Chester Springs. We had fun spending time with relatives, and Charlotte had fun just relaxing on her little picnic blanket in their yard. On Sunday, we went to church and then headed to another cookout at my brother & sister-in-law's house. Char got to go swimming with her cousins, MaryJo & Emma. Today, we were up early for a neighborhood parade. It was a busy weekend, but it was so nice spending so much time with friends and family. We're bummed that Dad has to go back to work tomorrow... it was so nice having him home for 1 extra day this weekend!

On our way to cookout #1 (I thought we were wearing the same shade of green, but I guess not! I also think my arm looks giant in this picture... yuck!)


Church


Cookout #2


Swimming


Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment