Saturday, May 22, 2010

Char & the City

We had an awesome day downtown on Friday. We visited my sister's office, where we met a TON of my sister's co-workers who went crazy over Char. We then headed down to Logan's Square to sit by the fountain and have lunch. Char was snoozing for a bit, but when she woke up, she was just amazed by the fountain. My Mom even took her into the fountain and dipped her little piggies. We then made a quick trip to the Cathedral, so Charlotte could see where her Mommy & Daddy got married. I haven't been back since our wedding in 2006, and, every time I walk into the Cathedral, I get goosebumps. It's so beautiful, it gives me chills. If you haven't been, you should go! We're already planning our next trip so we can hit more downtown spots like Rittenhouse and Reading Terminal. Char wants to see everything!




No comments:

Post a Comment