Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy... is the name we gave to the blow-up monkey that Tom won for Charlotte at the carnival tonight! Char has 2 other toys also named Monkey Boy. I guess I'm not too creative when it comes to naming monkey toys!


So Char's 1st carnival was a great success. She was really excited to see so many people. It was mobbed. A band was playing, and she LOVED the music. I LOVED the food. I'm sure you're shocked. I had a hot dog... and cheese fries... a lemonade... and a caramel apple with peanuts. On our way home, I decided what I'll get when we go again on Thursday night... probably a cheeseburger, another lemonade (I'm on a lemonade kick)... and definitely a funnel cake... oh, and maybe some cotton candy. YUMM... YUMM... YUMM!

Here are a couple pics of me and Char on the merry go round...


No comments:

Post a Comment